Thursday, February 27, 2014

#29 My Career

I want to be a singer when I grow up.  I’ve been practicing every day.  I’ve used it at a coping skill. I had some singing lessons about 3 years ago.  Those first couple singing lessons taught me how to actually sing. I’ve done karaoke at a church event where I sang in front of a whole bunch of people and I didn’t even know them.  I’ve sang for other people I know, and there were a couple times where I sang for someone right after I just met them. After singing I started talking to them.  In addition to my singing, I’ve started doing songwriting as well.  I started that only a few months ago. I also came up with a go to song and that would be “Don’t Speak.”

I’ve done a lot of research on trying to find out how to become a singer, and it was just earlier this week where I finally had luck with it.  I’ve gotten feedback from several people about my singing and voice, and I have been told several times that I have a really good voice and that I’m naturally talented.  I’ve asked a couple of my friends about them being able to help in any way, and they both enjoy singing too.  One of them said she wants to be a singer and sing Phantom of The Opera on stage with a whole bunch of people in an audience.  I’m not sure if she’s as serious and determined as me.  It doesn’t really seem like it.  That friend of mine has an aunt who is an actress, and I’ve asked her and her mom about talking to her.

At 30 years old, I see myself as a famous singer where I’ve already started having concerts, making and releasing albums. I see myself possibly doing or have already done duets with another singer or a rapper. If I could choose like a singer to do any duets with, I would definitely really want to with Gwen Stefani and maybe Pink. As far as rappers, I don’t think I’d care who it would be.


No comments:

Post a Comment