Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#20 Perseverance

If I had to choose between getting $50 now or $100 in a year, I think I would say and choose getting $100 in a year. I would choose to wait and go for $100 in a year because I think it would be better for me and more useful if I wait and get more. Especially because of everything I’ll be using money for in a year compared to now. And $100 is more money to help me pursue a singing career than $50.

Yes, I have 3 long term goals for my life. One is becoming a singer, another is getting married, and the other is having a family.

To become a singer, right now I’m finishing up high school. This June, I will graduate, get my diploma, turn 18 and emancipate. And I will always practice my singing, write songs, and do whatever I can every day. I also have a friend that can help me. I will emancipate shortly after graduating and turning 18, and once that happens I will get a lot more independence and freedom because I’ll be in a placement where it’s like I’m living on my own. With that, I will be working a part time job, and as of the fall of this year I will start going to college. I probably want to go to OCC and take music/vocal classes and diagnostic medical sonography courses as well. It is a long story and a lot to say,.

No comments:

Post a Comment