Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#21 My Conversation With Gwen

I chose to write about Gwen because she is favorite singer of all time. There’s no singer that I like as much as her or more. She’s been my favorite pretty much my whole life. She seems like someone that I would definitely want to meet and have in my life. Part of my dreams has always been meeting her, talking to her, and building a relationship with her. I even use my imagination for things I want in real life, and things I want to become my reality. Meeting her and talking to her is just part of it. Also, I literally had a dream about meeting her and talking to her, and it made me wake up asking myself if that really happened or if it will come true.


With the opportunity to sit down and talk to her, I’d ask her questions about her life and family. I’d ask her questions about her whole story with her singing and songwriting, and what would she be and what her life would be like if she didn’t have her brother asking her to be the singer for their band and she didn’t become famous. I’d also ask her about her big break. There keeps being more and more things that come to mind that I would bring up in our conversation, but those are some.

No comments:

Post a Comment