Tuesday, February 25, 2014

#26 Stranded

1.  eGear Survival Essentials Magnesium Fire Starter

I picked this because it’s a 50 count pack that’ll last me many years. I’d use this for survival because it’s a necessity for survival. I’d need it in order to survive and have as much of it as possible while stranded. I’d use the fire to cook food and keep warm. I would need to be able to cook food and stay and keep warm. Those are both extremely important part of life.


2.160 Qt. Heavy Duty Alum. Stock Pot w/ Cover

I picked this thing because I’ll need it to make the sea water into fresh, drinking water by boiling it. I wouldn’t be able to drink sea water and that wouldn’t be good, safe, or healthy. So I’d need to have a boiler to be able to drink water pretty much and also for cooking food.




3.  Eureka Condo - 3 Room 20’x10’6” Tent 
For sleeping and shelter, I’d need to arrange something like maybe a tent. I’d need to be able to sleep and not be affected by any sort of wild animals.



No comments:

Post a Comment