Friday, December 6, 2013

Free Choice- Friday

I really love Miss Plunkett. In my class with her, it’s a RSP class. I catch up on my work in other classes. But, she’ll also have other stuff for me to do too. We did this Holland Code project. That project had us doing these personality assessments in this little booklet thing. From there, we had to find our three holland coded letters and description words that match our personality best. My code was SAC, which is Social, Artistic, and Conventional. Once I got that code, then I did this project where I did some research on careers that interest me that go with those personality types.

In the ending of 2012, I went with Miss Plunkett during the holiday break to a Nutcracker play. It was something our class did together, but we had to get permission from our parents/guardians. I liked the play, but there were sometimes during it where I got bored and felt like leaving. I think the little kids did great with their singing and acting. Some parts were funny, and some parts were scary. I think for the most part it was interesting and there was a lot of action.


 I look forward to my graduation and I’m really thankful that she’s always been helpful to me.  She’s done so much for me.  I look forward to even continuing my connection and relationship with her after my graduation as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment