Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Favorite Hobby

My favorite hobby is singing. I normally sing songs that I know or have heard. I started songwriting, but I’m working on getting help for getting beats and melodies for the songs I’ve been writing. Once I get that part taken care of, then I’ll have a better understanding how to sing them.  I’ll practice and practice them and go from there.

There’s different kinds of music that I like. But I like pop, rock, hip hop, and R&B. Those are the main examples, but I do like some country music. When it comes to my singing and music, I don’t think I’d do country. If I was going to make an album right now, I would make it either pop or hip hop. My favorite singer is Gwen Stefani and I also love her band No Doubt. I love all of her music, with and without her band.

For my songwriting, of course it’s about my feelings. I write down my thoughts and about whatever I’m feeling at the time. I get whatever out. It doesn’t always work, because there are times that I just journal and don’t take it any further than that because I feel like I don’t want everyone to know it. I journal about whatever, and if I want people to hear it and know the lyrics, then I’ll make it into a song. But, if I don’t, then its just journaling and won’t make it into anything. It all starts off with journaling. Also, I just started songwriting a couple weeks ago or so. Before, I would just sing and not do any songwriting.


No comments:

Post a Comment