Wednesday, December 4, 2013

About Me

I am 17 years old and I love singing, listening to music, and socializing. My favorite singer is Gwen Stefani. I love Gwen Stefani and her music. She is my biggest inspiration when it comes to my singing. My dream is to become a singer, and I’ve started working really hard, doing my very best, and working on it as hard as I can. I also recently got someone that can help me make this dream of mine come true.

The person that I got that can help me with it is my best friend Brisa’s sister. Her name is Yesenia. She sings, raps, makes her own music, and started posting music videos on Youtube of her music. Yesenia writes her own music, and she has a friend that helps her. She is going to start helping me as well with getting melodies and beats for our songs that we write. I just started talking to her last Friday evening.

Also, I’ve also been dreaming of being a wife and mother.  I imagine myself as a singer, mom, and a wife. These have been my dreams and wishes since I was really little, like 4 or 5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment