Friday, January 24, 2014

Typing some more

With typing, in the last bit of 7th grade, and most of 8th grade, once a day I had a computer lab class where we’d mostly do typing stuff on the computer. It was on the internet. Then, I somewhat tried doing it online in 9th grade, but I wasn’t consistent with it and we got to a point where we stopped doing that and it stopped being part of our classroom routines and work. Then, I’ve done it with this blogging class, and I’ve had this Intro to Computers class twice now. I also tried working on my typing when I was doing other things on the computer in Miss Plunkett’s room at one point, like when I’d have free time on the computer, or whatever it was. That was sometime last year, when I was a junior. I believe that’s it as far as my typing education.



No comments:

Post a Comment