Friday, March 7, 2014

#30 Free Choice

I'm looking forward to my graduation, and there's alot of mixed feelings I have about it. I'm excited, nervous, curious, full of wonder, hopeful, etc. I want to invite as many of my family members as possible. I also really want to invite my best, close friend Yesenia and I hope she can come to it.

I'll be graduating from Back Bay High School on Thursday, June 19, 2014, which is 4 days before my 18th birthday. Im hoping I have a good job by then and I should be employed already. I want to leave my group home facility as soon as possible, like on my birthday like my social worker said will probably happen.

I'll have my high school diploma and certificate of completion, and I'll be an adult going to a regional center home. I want to live somewhere where I have independence and freedom, and the ability to work on making my dreams come true like becoming a singer. I don't like alot of restrictions and rules where I can't do those things for myself. Once I graduate, turn 18 and emancipate from where I currently live, I'll have more control over who I talk to and who's in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment